Nationally Recognized Health Injury Lawyers
Come to us for a fair legal recovery after your health injury
Injuries associated with medical treatment can be life-altering for patients and their families. The lawyers at Aaron M. Levine & Associates understand the lasting physical and emotion impact that medical injuries can have on victims. We are a seasoned, internationally renowned law firm that specializes in medical legal claims and complex injury cases. Industry leader Aaron Levine has spent 50 years standing up for consumers who are negligently injured. He and his associates offer clients compassionate counsel and aggressive legal advocacy in the courtroom. Our Washington DC-based law firm assists injury victims throughout the United States.
Skilled injury lawyers with an extensive record of legal victories
Aaron M. Levine & Associates have achieved extraordinary success representing health injury victims. Our history of achievements includes millions of dollars in recoveries for clients and precedent-setting court decisions. We are set apart from other lawyers by our vast knowledge of health care and our diligent service to victims of negligence. When you come to us, you can expect:
- Outstanding credentials – Our lawyers have earned national and international acclaim for our legal success including a distinguished AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest rating a law firm can obtain. Attorney Aaron Levine is certified as a trial specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy and has been voted Lawyer of the Year by the Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington D.C. Our attorneys are considered leaders in the legal industry and regularly lecture on the subject of health injury litigation.
- Individualized attention – While we represent thousands of victims across the nation, we offer each client specialized attention. We take on individual cases and offer every client one-on-one attention and direct contact with attorneys.
- Exceptional medical expertise – Our legal team has extensive knowledge of health issues, standards of care and medical protocols. We also work with a broad network of in-house and consulting physicians, nurses, pharmacists and other medical specialists who help analyze cases and offer their expert opinions.
- A history of success – Our lawyers routinely recover large-scale settlements and verdicts for our clients. We have obtained more than $30 million for our health injury victims. Our advocacy, research and cultivation of medical experts have also led to billions of dollars in recoveries for victims of defective devices and drugs.
Contact Aaron M. Levine
While we handle many cases, we work with each client one-on-one and promise direct contact with an attorney throughout your case. We promise you a thorough investigation of your case, a candid evaluation and aggressive representation if it is in your best interest to pursue a lawsuit.
Talk with one of our lawyers by 202-833-8040.
Discovered the expert
The expert testimony we obtained has led to $billions settled nationwide.
Trial Lawyer of the Year
Has board certification as a civil trial lawyer and was honored as Trial Lawyer of the Year
Defective Drug & Medical Device Attorneys
We have experience helping individuals defend themselves against defective drugs and medical devices. Contact us for a free consultation.
Defective drug and device lawyers who obtain your rightful compensation
Injuries stemming from medical malpractice and defective medical products often prevent patients from living a normal life. Severe injuries from medical treatment frequently leave individuals disabled, permanently disfigured and irreparably damaged. At Aaron M. Levine & Associates, we work hard to bring our clients financial relief from the ongoing medical expenses and rehabilitative care they face after injuries. We can help you in the following areas:
- Defective medical devices – Our attorneys routinely tackle injury cases resulting from poorly-designed and manufactured medical devices including defective breast implants, intrauterine devices, fetal monitors and hip implants.
- Defective drugs – We focus on a range of defective drugs and toxic medication cases. Our attorneys represent clients injured by drugs such as contraceptives, hormone replacement medication and prenatal drug exposure.
- Medical malpractice – We are able to assist with a variety of medical malpractice cases including negligent prescribing, failure to diagnose, fetal injuries and failure to treat. We aid both mothers and infants who have been harmed during and after delivery.
- Birth injures – Our women’s health care attorneys regularly assist with the tragic birth injuries that result from negligent medical care. We focus on labor and delivery injuries such as shoulder dystocia, brain damage, brachial plexus injuries and cerebral palsy, among other injuries.
- Wrongful death – We aid families in cases of wrongful death such as those arising from negligent medical care, defective medical devices and toxic drugs.
Acclaimed law firm offers you skilled legal representation
When health providers and medical product manufacturers inflict harm on patients, they deserve to be held accountable. Aaron M. Levine & Associates ensures that victims of needless injuries receive justice. We pursue those at fault for your injury and work to obtain your proper compensation. Our talented legal team assists clients across the region and throughout the country including in New York, Illinois, Maryland, Virginia, California, Pennsylvania and Florida. Contact us online or by phone at Call 202-833-8040 to schedule your free consultation.
Our Results: Over $100 Million Dollars Recovered in Settlements
The law firm of Aaron M. Levine & Associates is located in Washington, D.C., and serves individuals and families in Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania and across the United States. Our firm began its work in consumer protection and women’s health issues five decades ago and has recovered millions of dollars for our clients.
Contact our firm to schedule an initial consultation.
Call us at 202-833-8040
Contact our firm to schedule an initial consultation.
Call us at (202) 833-8040 and talk to one of our professional attorneys, doctors or nurses.