Why You Should Hire Our Attorneys
Because Aaron M. Levine & Associates created the precedents that protect your rights.
Aaron M. Levine:
- Has board certification as a civil trial lawyer and was honored as Trial Lawyer of the Year
- Works closely with pharmacy investigators to determine brand identification
- Has a staff of certified nurses, doctors and physician’s assistants in the mainstream of litigation support
- Published articles on women’s health issues including medical malpractice and defective drugs and medical devices in Legal Peer Review encyclopedias
- Has five decades of litigation experience
- Was in the forefront of diethylstilbestrol effects litigation has over 500 cases in litigation
- Has been on national television 60 Minutes, Dan Rather, 6:00 News, CNN and ABC, CBS regarding forensic medicine
- Actually prosecuted Health issues including medical malpractice and defective drugs and medical devices through trial as Sole Chief Trial Attorney
- Met and conferred with authors and researchers around the world doing current research to prove the association between DES infertility causes and poor pregnancy outcomes
- Has made law in the federal courts easing the burden of victims of corporate negligence; Prove exposure and Avoid the statute of limitations
In addition, Aaron M. Levine & Associates:
- Discovered the expert and coordinated his research in the first important Fen-Phen case, which resulted in the first million-dollar Fen-Phen settlement. The expert testimony we presented led to the $4 billion nationwide settlement.
- Cultivated the first medical expert in the field of silicone breast implants—this testimony contributed to a $6 billion nationwide settlement.
- Pioneered the Dalkon Shield litigation, which subsequently resulted in a $2.5 billion nationwide settlement with $40 million awarded to our clients.
- Obtained over $30 million for our women’s health clients, and fostered two precedent-setting court decisions battles.
Our women’s health attorneys also have:
- A large, comprehensive medical library with thousands of texts and articles focused on injury to the mother and child and reproductive issues.
- A large nationwide team of pharmacists and marketing experts available to research product identification.
- Complete and extensive medical models, visual aids, videos and actual drugs and devices in the maternal-fetal field.
- Deposition banks of virtually all of the women’s health scientific experts on both sides.
- A library of decades of Physician Desk Reference manuals, advertisements and medical texts from the 1900’s to present.
- Current subscriptions and abstracts to all the important medical and OB / GYN periodicals.
- Contacts within the Federal Drug Administration, National Institutes of Health and the National Cancer Institute.
This website should be used as an educational tool only. If you have any concerns about your health, please contact a licensed physician for diagnosis and treatment.
Contact our firm to schedule an initial consultation.
Call us at (202) 833-8040 and talk to one of our professional attorneys, doctors or nurses.